Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to our wedding blog

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to our wedding blog! Where we are going to post all of our wedding details.. HOORRAAYYY.

To start things off - we have changed the date and location. No more July 17, 2010 Edmonton AB. It is now.... April 27, 2010 Cancun, . We are finalizing travel details but so far we are going with Westjet vacations departure April 22-29. A FULL WEEK for everyone to vacation and celebrate our love. What could be better.

Please stay posted !

We love you all!

2 comments:

GeorgiaMCopeland said...

WOOOOHOOOOO I hear the "leprechans" may be in Cancun the same week! sooo excited to come! Congrats and love and miss ya both!

~ With Love The Copeland Clan ~

Unknown said...

That’s so amazing! you guys run a blog together. I wish my husband was this cooperative. We got married two years ago and I have been telling him to put pictures on the blog since then. I don’t get time because of office but he does work from home sometimes. My event venue Atlanta was very pretty and I really want to share that with everybody.